We have all heard the saying “less is more.” Well today Dolphin exemplifies this with our simplified name and a sleeker design. Today we unveil ourselves as Dolphin Browser, the app formerly known as Dolphin Browser HD.
What does this slight name change mean to you (and us?) Less of a mouthful, with the same high definition and quality.
Let’s see take a little look at the other design simplifications we made in v8.7 to make it speedier:
Address bar: Cleaner design and with easier search field
Slights changes mean more for you.
- More search suggestions
- Cleaner interface suited better for Android tablets
- Larger space for big thumbs and small keypads
*** Galaxy S3 ICS Users: We also made some notable improvement on your landscape mode search.
Shortcuts: Straight from the home screen
Now customize your home screen to your preference by creating a shortcut for Sonar directly in the settings page.
- Open Dolphin Browser
- Click the Dolphin-shaped button
- Click the gear-shaped button at the top right
- Choose “Create Shortcut”
- A shortcut of Dolphin will appear on the home screen
Bookmarks: Clean up easier
We know that having everything organized makes things faster, that’s why we made cleaning up faster and more fun!
Make your unwanted bookmarks scam by:
- Slide right to open Bookmarks bar
- Click the gear-shaped button at the top right corner of bookmarks bar
- Choose an cluttering bookmark, click the trash can icon on its right side
- Choose delete
*Now imagine if life was like that?
And as always…stability and performance have been improved
- Dolphin Connect: faster and more stable sync.
- Various stability and performance improvement